Attendance Matters… Be Present in Class, It is Your Stepping Stone to Knowledge, Power, and Your Future Success!
How to Submit the Attendance Form
- Complete the Garfield High School Attendance Form
- The Form is automatically received and recorded after submitted. Please DO NOT email a copy of the responses.
- Ms. Hubbard MUST receive the form within TWO days of student returning to school.
- If no reason is provided on Garfield High School Attendance Form the absence cannot be recorded for the student.
- If your student is SICK, FIVE (5) or more CONSECUTIVE SCHOOL DAYS, a physician’s note is REQUIRED in order to excuse the absence(s). The note can be emailed to: garfieldHS.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please allow 48 hours for Attendance changes to occur on the students record.
- If a student receives an automated messenger call OR email for period(s) they were NOT absent in, students must correct their attendance with their teacher.
- For incorrect attendance entered by a teacher, the Attendance Office DOES NOT make changes.
- Please check the Source AFTER three (3) days of talking to the teacher to make sure that the change has occurred.
- Please email your student’s teacher(s) if you have concerns about ANY of your student’s unexcused absence(s) in a class.