Skip To ContentSkip To Content

    Student-Athlete Forms

    Welcome to Garfield Athletics!  Please use the following guide to register your student for athletics at Garfield. Once complete, please print and return forms, along with a receipt showing the purchase of an ASB sticker, to the Athletic Office (Room 122).

    Step 1: Student Athletic Participation & Registration Forms

    Please complete on-line, print and return the forms below to the Athletic Office (Room 122), before school or during lunch.

      (Note: Registration forms valid for one school year only; physical forms valid for 24 consecutive months.)

        Step 2: Sport Specific Guardian Release  Forms

        Please print the form for the sport(s) you will be participating in.  Athletes may only participate in one (1) sport per season.

        Step 3: Guardian Awareness Forms

        The following information sheets should be read and referred throughout year, but Information sheets do not need to be turned in. 

        ​    Concussion Information Sheet
            Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information Sheet

        Step 4: Enrollment Forms (if applicable)

        This checklist and forms below are required for students not enrolled in an SPS high school. If you have any questions about the form, or if your student needs to complete this portion, please see our Athletic Director, Ms. Lynch, in Room 123 or our Athletic Assistant, Ms. Hurd, in Room 122.   

        Out of District Athlete (ODA) Form (As of 08.31.17)        

        Step 5 - Purchase ASB Sticker and Clear All Fines

        Please log onto to create an account and purchase an ASB sticker and pay your fines.  Students must show the receipt OR their ID with the ASB sticker on it when turning in their completed sports registration packets. 

        Step  6- Turn in Forms to Athletic Office

        After all forms have been completed, an ASB sticker purchased and fines paid, please bring completed forms, along with your receipt or your ID with ASB sticker on it, to the Athletics Office (Room 122).  Athletic paperwork will be accepted before school and during lunch.  We are unable to accept incomplete paperwork. 


        Student Insurance

        Schoolhouse clip art

        School Forms

         Student Athletic Handbook (As of 07.26.17)