Online Transcript Requests
Thanks for your inquiry! Current and former Seattle Public Schools students and parents of underage students can request official copies of transcripts via an online request system at no cost to the requestor/student.
- Click the link above and then select the appropriate link/icon in the left-hand menu.
- Fill out as many fields as possible, including the Delivery Method.
- The number of copies needed is identified when you add a Delivery Address(es).
- A copy of the requestor’s ID will need to be attached to the order. A photo of the ID taken via a phone is sufficient.
- Select the Information Type(s) Requested: Official High School Transcript.
- If an official/electronic copy is acceptable, check the Please select if you want the record sent electronically option as well.
- Students may send ‘Official Electronic’ Copies of their transcript via email.
- The PDF file of the student’s transcript that is received is certified and the authenticity can be verified by any additional recipient of the file on the scribsoft website
Please reach out to Archives@seattleschools.org if you have any questions or if you do not have access to the internet. If you are having technical difficulties with the ScribOrder Online Request Tool, please reach out to email@example.com.