Required Start of School Forms Due
Posted: | Updated:
Summary: Please return all required forms to the Garfield HS Office. Thank you!
Start of School Forms
Complete and Return the Required Start of School Forms
Please fill out and return the required Start of School forms by September 30 if possible. All the forms listed below as well as other helpful district forms are available to download w/translations and are fillable as well from the district on the Start of School Forms page. Call the office at 206-252-2270 if you need any forms mailed to you or students may pick up outside the office.
Required Forms – Complete & Return
- Emergency Info/Student Release Form – This form will be used in the event of an emergency in which we are unable to access information on our computers. Please complete this fillable form and return to the GHS Main Office.
- FERPA HS Form – Complete this fillable form, sign & return. If not returned, SPS considers lack of response consent for “Box A”.
- Form 504-2 (Identify Disabled Students) – Complete this fillable form and return if applicable.
- Indian Education Program Title VI (New students only) – Return if applicable to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- McKinney-Vento (Student Housing Questionnaire) – Return if applicable to: email@example.com
- 2022-2023 Data Verification Form – Make sure we have your most up-to-date information. Please complete this online form on The Source which includes a Student Ethnicity survey and a section to update Emergency Contacts and Health Updates for the School Nurse.
How To Return Completed Forms
- Email and attach your completed forms to the Administrative Assistant, Ms. Hurd. at firstname.lastname@example.org or,
- Students can drop off in the Main Office or,
- Mail to Garfield High School – 400 23rd Avenue, Seattle, WA. 98122
Garfield High School Additional Information
Forms available outside the school main office or online on the links below.
- The Nurse Welcome Letter includes important resources. Visit the GHS Nurse page for more information and nurse health & self care notes
- Authorization to Administer Medications; Complete and return if students will need prescription or over the counter medication at school.
- Apply for Free/Reduced Lunch; While breakfast & lunch are free this year for all students, students approved may be eligible for reduced fees on, for example, AP exams, ASB fees and College application fees.
- Garfield Teen Health Center (GTHC), hours, and consent form.
- Class of 2023 Information
- PTSA Welcome with Membership Sign-Up, and Fall Teacher Support Fund. For ways to get involved or questions visit the PTSA webpage.
- Garfield HS Athletic Information, registration on Final Forms.
- School Communications Preferences | School Messenger
- Laptop Device Agreement
SPS Additional Information
Available outside the school main office or online at SPS Start of School Forms