Marine Science: Anatomy Project Book List
http://www.galenet.com/servlet/LitIndex Blue Book Online
Garfield Library Fax: 252-2461
Primary Documents - Truax
Plagiarism and Copyright Resources
Dev site for Adhost: http://garfield.adhostclient.com/
TRUAX iPad Project
Here is a Google Docs Survey to see how we can best support you on the technology side of your project.
Only one member of each group needs to fill this unless there are multiple issues.
2. Create a visual for your project that includes a title slide/page/image and group member slide. Include pictures of members (to demonstrate you know how to use the camera and import an image into a project on the iPad). You can also choose to use a drawing app for the member page.
3. Create a group quiz using Socrative,Survey Monkey or Poll Everywhere. If you want to use a Google form (like the one above, it's best to create it on a desktop and send the link to Mr. Truax.) We will take your quiz in class later this week. Survey Monkey app should be loaded today.
Listening to music clips on iPads:
- Post mp3 or ipad-friendly music file (sample) and provide link (Mr. Truax can post linnk to Fusion)
- Use free preview clips from music sites such as Amazon (Blowing in the Wind)
- Use clean search to find appropriate YouTube music videos. (Blowing in the Wind)
Sample apps for creating presentations:
Note: click and hold link on ipad and choose Open in New Tab
- Pages for the iPad in 5 Minutes
- Keynote for the iPad in 5 Minutes
- Garageband for the iPad in 5 Minutes
- iMovie for the iPad in 5 Minutes
- Numbers for the iPad in 5 Minutes
- Snapguide examples
- Prezi on iPad