Garfield high school will be open from 8 am to 1 pm.
2014 GARFIELD Summer Office Information:
Main Office Hours: M-F 8am – 1pm (Starting June 23 – August 28)
The office will be closed on July 4 & September 1 (Labor Day)
Important Start of School Dates:
· Class Schedules will be distributed at Orientation.
o August 27 – 9th Grade Orientation (Class of 2018)
· August 28 – 12th, 11th & 10th Grade Orientations (Class of 2015, 2016, & 2017)
· September 3, 2014 (Wednesday) – FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!
Summer School Information:
- Summer Bridge Program starts July 7th and ends August 1st . Hrs 8:30am – 1:30pm. The Coordinator for Summer Bridge is:
Meghan Griffin – 206-252-2270 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· SEEP (Summer Educational Enrichment Program) June 23 - August 1st. (8:30a – 1:30p. Coordinator for SEEP is Josh Bellinger and Lenny Haynes: 206-252-2282
Counseling Office Closed For Summer. Counselors back on August 25 and not available over the summer.
- 2nd Semester Final Report Cards will be mailed the week of June 27th.
- Class of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Graduation Status Letters will be mailed home over the summer from your student’s counselor.
- Transcripts can be ordered through the Main Office. Final Transcripts will be mailed to colleges the week of June 27th if an envelope was provided. Transcripts will be processed weekly during the summer months. Form is located on the Garfield Website, Click on Counseling Page, under forms. A $2 charge is required for all transcript requests. Please bring exact change with you when ordering transcripts.
- Diplomas will be available on September 15, after 2:30pm.
Sports forms will be accepted starting on August 19. You may turn forms in to the Athletic Secretary in the Main Office.
All offices are closed during the summer except the Main Office.
- If you need to contact teachers/counselors during the summer, please check our website and send them an email.
- Main Office phone number is 206-252-2270.
Fines can be paid in the Main Office.
Textbook/Library Returns will be accepted in the Main Office.